Schedules - Pony Club
Barrier Animal Health Pony Club Spring Festival Dressage and Show Jumping Qualifying Classes to be held at Field House on:
Qualifiers are open to members of any Branch of The Pony Club and non members. Non members must become fully paid up members to compete at their Area competition
All classes to run under The Pony Club Spring Festival 2021 / 2022 Rules
- Barrier Animal Health Debut Qualifier at 80cm: Open to members of The Pony Club excluding any combination of horse / pony and rider that have represented their Branch / Centre at Intermediate or above (Summer) Area qualifiers for The Pony Club Show Jumping Championships, or any rider who has competed in the Open Dengie Grand Prix Championships or The Pony Club Show Jumping Final at Hickstead. (This does not include any other class held in conjunction with Area Qualifiers). Riders cannot compete in the Open Grand Prix Area competition if they have ridden in the Area Debut Competition. The top 5 riders will qualify for their Area Competition, all qualifiers must jump clear in the first round.
- Barrier Animal Health Pony Club Challenge Qualifer at 90cm: Open to all members of the The Pony Club excluding combinations that have represented their Branch / Centre at PC 1.10 (Open) Summer Area Qualifiers for The pony Club Show umping Championship. (This does not include any other classes held in conjunction with the Area qualifier) The top 5 riders will qualify for their Area Competition, all qualifiers must jump clear I the first round to qualify.
Entry Fee: £18 including vat, plus £4 per rider first aid contribution
Spring Challenge Dressage:
The top 4 riders will qualify for their Area Competition
- Novice - The Pony Club Novice Dressage Test 2020. Riders are not eligible if they have represented a Branch / centre at Open area Dressage or above (this includes summer and/or winter Area Competitions), if they have won and BD (or DI) points at Novice level or above, if they have competed at more than 2 Novice My Quest / team Quest competitions or if they have competed at BD Novice Music competitions.
- Intermediate - The Pony Club Intermediate Dressage Test 2013. Combination of horse / pony and rider are not eligible if they have represented a Branch / centre at open Area Dressage or above (this includes summer and / or winter Area Competitions.
- Open - The Pony Club Open Dressage Test 2020. Horses / ponies are not eligible if they have won more than 10 points at Advanced Medium level or above during the current year (this includes Hors Concours entries(
Entry Fee: £24 including vat
Late Entries : £26
100% refund minus online processing fee if wd before close of entries
50% refund if wd three days before competition.
No refunds there after.